Old January 24th 12, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Toby Has A Home!

wonnerful newz, OEJ for herown purlezed howze
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Does everyone remember me posting about a tabby kitten my sister had taken
in back in December? His name was Toby, and I was trying to help her find
him a home. I'm posting back to let you all know that Toby has a home! I
put my sister in contact with the Kaboodle Ranch, and she dropped Toby off
at their vet about an hour ago -- for kitten shots, testing for the nasties,
and to be neutered. That's one more off the streets! Thanks so much to Dan
Mahoney, who suggested I contact the Kaboodle Ranch. It took a while, but
everything came together in the end.

Debby