Old April 8th 16, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

jmcquown wrote:

Cats and water. I learned very early on with Persia (RB 2014) she loved
running water. The bathroom was situated so she could easily step up
from the toilet to the sinkl She wanted to drink from the faucet.

I have no idea where Persia came from. But she sure was a fiend for
running water!

Aren't most cats? Stagnant water probably isn't a good thing to drink in
the wild.

--
Joyce

God's original plan was to hang out in a garden with some naked
vegetarians.
-- Seen on a wall poster