Old March 20th 05, 09:05 PM
Karen

in article , Ken Anderson at
wrote on 3/20/05 2:41 PM:

My cat does something odd that someone here might be able to explain.
When I scratch him on the back near his tail, he will in short order tilt his
head to one side, cock his chin up a bit, then start seemingly lapping the air
with his tongue.
Now, I'm cool with this so long as it's just a pure pleasure thing. But if
Goliath is getting something kinky out of it, I may have to flick that boy up
side the head. Anyone else have a cat do this, or know of it?
Ken

It's a pleasure spot. It is not kinky. It is not unusual. You can't do it
too much or it can be annoying to the cat, but a good case of elevator butt
is a happy thing.