Old February 5th 04, 01:41 AM
GAUBSTER2

From: "Christina"

I don't think those that say they are going to killfile you are being
honest. The same ones who told me that were "entertained" by my Cat Got
Stuck In A Glue Trap post mentioned killfiling me so I assume that if my
posts are that entertaining they haven't blocked me (not that I care anyway
lol). If you look a search you'll see it received 172 responses, quite
impressive. I'm sure she's reading all of your posts.

Chris

I'm sure she is too. A lot of people threaten to use their killfile, but never
do. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all, it just shows me that they aren't
sincere!