Old February 5th 04, 01:50 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Laura R." wrote in message
circa Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:10:20 -0500, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cathy Friedmann ) said,
I don't think those that say they are going to killfile you are being
honest.

Ummm... you just admitted in a recent post (yesterday, I think) that

you
_said_ that you'd killfiled people here, but in reality hadn't.

Oh, good lord, is that blithering idiot still at it? News flash,
Christina, I really did killfile you- twice, since you changed your
posting addy after the first time. What a sick person you are (not
you, Cathy; just saw Christina's post because of your reply).

Laura

Oh, phew! (Wiping the sweat from my forehead.)

Don't worry, I realized to whom you were directing the remarks. ;-)

Btw - completely different topic: I just noticed in another thread someplace
that Jacob knows how to turn on the lever sort of water faucets. I sort of
wish Herrie would figure that out... He expectantly waits on the rim of the
bathroom sink a few times/day, waiting for me to turn the tap on for him.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon