Old January 18th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miss Chloe............

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote:
I ran into the living room to see Miss Chloe, arms stretched apart in
crucifix position, hanging from the side of the couch! I had to lift up

her
body to ease up the pain in her shoulders in order to unclaw her from the
couch fabric.

Was she stuck facing *away* from the couch? (When I think of
crucifixes, I picture the crucifee facing outwards.) Probably not -
at least I hope not.

Maybe Miss Chloe would accept getting clippy-claws? Betty used to
hate having her paws handled, but has gotten very much used to getting
manicures.

No she was face forward, but I couldn't think of any other descriptive way
to relate the story. Her arms weren't even in a "Y" shape - they were in a
"T". Like I said, I was alarmed at first, but when I realized that she was
fine, I just had to laugh. She has never, ever learned how to use her claws
properly. She doesn't detract them, she digs in deeper.

kili