Old December 31st 13, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

Default Sleeping at my Feet

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Usually when Persia sleeps with me (which is about 85% of the time) she
curls into my side. Last night I went to turn over and she was at the end
of the bed, sleeping between my feet. She doesn't normally do that. I'm
glad I realized she was there, otherwise I might have kicked her off the
bed! (It's happened before but not in a couple of years.)

Do your owners sleep with you? Do they have their favourite sleeping
spots?

Jill

Yup. Agatha (smaller sister of Edgar) sleeps in her own bed in our bedroom,
spending half the night doing her nails (or so it sounds).

Edgar (bigger brother of Agatha, same litter) used to sleep next to my wife.
Lately he has become clingy, and insists on lying curled into me when I am
reading in bed. All attempts to send him back to my wife's bed are futile.
He goes over, sniffs, and comes back to my bed. When I turn the light off he
gets off the bed, goes to have a snack, and comes back to my wife's side,
where he sleeps until morning.

Jay