Old January 20th 17, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Photo of Buffy

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:34:47 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

This is not a new photograph but John in NY probably hasn't seen her yet:

https://s29.postimg.org/bylos8u9z/Im_So_Pretty.jpg

Of course I hadn't. She's beautiful. I'm going to get some pictures of Minnie up
somewhere, but I have to get batteries for my camera first. I have some cheap
ones around here that are good enough for an LED flashlight, but in a digital
camera or even one of my portable radios, they don't last ten minutes.

I seem to recall you mentioning that Buffy is a former feral. Is that how vets
clip a cat's ears to indicate it's been altered or did she tangle with something
before she found her way into your kitchen and heart? We don't seem to have a
TNR program around here, so I've read about it, but never seen how they do it.

Oh, BTW, I blew her up to 1024x768 and...well, have a look:

https://s29.postimg.org/f0fqarsiv/Buffy_Jills_Cat.jpg

If anyone's browser still chokes on spaces in URLs you can try:

https://postimg.org/image/o87yrgzkz/

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY