Old September 25th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Last minute preparations for Meowy and Mosey's wedwink

On 25 Sep 2010 03:37:33 GMT, Community Cats's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sammy: I guess da caterers is getting set up, an I know da villagers iz
getting a bunch of native fudz ready too. Dis is gonna be great!

[A 'porter twinkles, and a petite Persian girl-cat
wearing a pale-yellow sundress, and a floppy linen
hat steps out. She turns, and realizes she is
alone in the porter.]

"Oh my toes" she meows. "I iz alone, and mine
Tiger iz not wif me!"

She takes a deep breath, and says to herself:
"Ummm, well, girl, you will haff to get used to
it, so smile and enjoy the company ov yur
friends..."

She smiles, and waves at Sammy: "Hihi, Sammy! DIs
iz a bootiful pwace, izzn't it? Where shud I put
mine soopcases?"

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs