Old June 5th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc

Default moving etc

I agree. They've always been house cats, so don't put their lives at
risk by putting them outside with cars, animals and structures they are
not familiar with. They will only get into trouble, possibly the fatal
kind!

It sounds like your little family is happy to be together. Put the
litter box in the most inconspicuous place where they can still get to
it. Sleep with them, love them. They missed you a lot.

Years ago, I had to put a cat of mine in "kitty storage" for about 2
months. He was very unhappy there but survived. When I got him back,
he went nuts for about a week and then was crying all the time if there
was a closed door between us. His love for me lasted until his death,
13 years later. He was the light of my life for his whole life. I
still miss him, even though I have 2 wonderful cats now.

Morgen
http://www.for-the-love-of-cats.com