Old July 21st 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Anofther Wine Tastink

hhhhmmmm

*sownd of rufflin notez*

purhapz diz iz it... eat wiffa porkchopz anna pazta onna side... wuld be gud
inna frute smoothee...

da furree izint imprezzed but da onlee winez himz likez dat iz red iz dat
italee one, chantee... soft liked itsef wiffa fudz anna cheez anna she did
put sum inna peech smoofee...

chester
"Gramby" wrote in message
da hooman in diz houze didn't like it; Ur houze had sum did dem like
itselfv?

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

iz iz it gud fur hoominz or bad fur dem awso... i thinkz dey all needsa
nip,
chesgter
"Gramby" wrote in message
Da gramby ate dat eggplant stuffz anna her opened a nu wine so I hadda go
taste itself but Piglett onlee let me haff a bit of itself. Glareing at
Piglett

Portillo
Malbec 2009

Diz waz a nu wun, no nip attall.

It wuz very dark red but tastz like kool aide, (dats iz stuff da hoomanz
drinkz) anna absolutlee no nip

Don't rekomend diZ one att allz

O T being glad Piglett limited him in case this was one that sneaks up on
you from the alcohil point of view