Old November 30th 03, 08:56 PM
Bev

Default Awwwwwwwwww Kittens and Butterflies

This is a nice kitten site for all those with bad cases of 'kitten
fever'.

http://www.ratemykitten.com/ratemy/kitten

I guess everyone knows that I love butterflies, particularly Monarchs.
I get a lot of emails from people wanting to know more about the Monarch
and what to feed them. I have just found this beaut New Zealand
Butterfly site - believe it or not they actually sell butterfly pupa!
They want to promote the spread of beautiful butterflies. Also they
have cards, migrant watch and a heap of other goodies.

http://www.newzealandbutterflies.org.nz/

Enjoy

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.