Old December 2nd 03, 08:41 PM
polonca12000

You are having some really summer days - just as we are going into winter
. I can see your kitties are keeping you occupied. I agree you should
leave Bonnie up for a while to teach her a lesson. But I'm not sure she is
willing to learn.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
The kitties are doing fine. It is 28c to-day and they are both
stretched out on the floor - they only stir when the hear the door
opening, lol. As it is so hot I have just the screen doors blocking
escape. At times it drives Bonnie into a frenzy. She runs up the
screen door and if it is unlatched it opens thereby letting Clyde
escape. She makes a frantic leap onto the top of the main wooden
door. Naturally she can't get down!! I thought of leaving her up
there for a while to teach her a lesson but guess who comes along and
says "poor baby, come on. You might break your leg jumping down all
that way!" I ask you!!!!!

Bev