Old April 21st 05, 01:28 AM
tanada

CatNipped wrote:

"tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

Enfilade wrote:

The next week, someone from my military club drops by to give me an
invoice and...sure enough...Tyche's all over snuggles and purrs again.

Tyche's fixation for men in uniform is more than a little bizarre.

We were adopted by Merlin while Rob was on trip #3 to Korea. When he
came home, of course he dumped all his military gear (AKA War Sh*t) on
the living room floor. Merlin immediately climbed up in the middle of
the stuff and made himself at home. He purred, rubbed all over it, and
then stretched out and took a nap. He was in love. Rob has the neatest
stinky war sh*t there ever was. Most military gear stinks, but nothing
stinks like nomex. We've been trying to find him a camouflage patterned
collar so that he can really satisfy the military within him.

Pam S.

They have them at PetsMart - I got one for Bandit! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thanks, I'll look for them there.

Pam S.