Old December 12th 05, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default ĄCleo es un gatito con un mal olor!

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:10:42 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

John F. Eldredge wrote:

That was probably just as well. I tend to be cautious about anything
that has teeth and jaws tough enough to chew through a walnut shell. I
have to admit, though, that I did once give in to temptation and tug
on a squirrel's tail. I was walking through a park, and heard loud
rustling noises coming from a trash can. There turned out to be a
couple of inches of moving squirrel tail sticking up out of the trash.
The squirrel was making so much noise as he ate someone's
lunch-leftovers that he didn't hear me coming. I gave a gentle tug on
the tail (not enough to hurt, just enough to get the squirrel's
attention), then jumped back from the can. A second or so later, a
very startled-looking squirrel stuck its head up out of the trash,
looked at me, and jumped for the nearest tree. It then gave me a
five-minute-or-so tongue-lashing for having injured its dignity. I
suspect that I heard lots of squirrelish swear-words.

LOL! Squirrels know a lot of bad words!

And Stinky is entranced by them! They might as well be saying "Come
and get me, big boy!" We have regular squirrels on our back fence,
making all kinds of racket. Poor Stink, I always say, "And what
would you do if you got him?"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War