Old December 4th 11, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - Lovin' It

On 12/4/2011 11:54 AM, Lesley wrote:
On Dec 4, 7:51 am, wrote:

How awful of him. If you love somebody, you don't yell "Whaaat naaaow?"
when they need you. Even if you think it, you keep it inside. My opinion
of him went further downhill.

Ever been in that situation? I have and believe me it doesn't matter
how much I love Dave I said "Whaaaat naaaow?" more than once. (along
with "Remind me again- what did your last slave die of?"). Everyone
has a breaking point. Being asked however nicely and however much you
know the other person needs it done if you could "Cook breakfast?"
when it's 8.30am on a Saturday after a rotten week at work and all
you want to do is have a lie in with the cats isn't going down too
well however much you appreciate the other person needs you to do it

Believe me if I had kept it inside all that time I would have burst
several blood vessels. Carers have to vent sometimes

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Yep, exactly. Being together for 25 years we've also gotten to that
butt-naked honesty that comes when the honeymoon has long been over.

The truth is it's hard on both of us. And however much this may be his
"job" since he isn't working so he can take care of me, it still gets to
be irritating... for *both* of us.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/