Old December 4th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - Lovin' It

On 12/4/2011 12:22 PM, MLB wrote:
On 12/03/2011 08:24 PM, CatNipped wrote:
I am SO loving my new "kitchenette". I'm getting cold drinks, cooking,
making coffee and sandwiches... I didn't realize that Ben had gotten me
so (I don't know what the right word is, "intimidated" isn't it), that I
was just doing without things I really wanted just so I wouldn't hear
"Whaaaat Naaaow?!?" yelled at me whenever I called his name. Don't get
me wrong, I know it's got to be aggravating to have someone constantly
asking you to run and fetch - I would feel uncomfortable doing that even
with a paid employee. But it's SO nice to just be able to get up and do
it, or get it myself!

Like I keep reminding myself: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
Good wishes. MLB

I'm still loving it, but boy today I'm feeling it. I haven't been up
and about, much less doing chores, in a long, long time and my muscles
(especially my stomach muscles) are screaming at me this morning - and
kept me up most of the night!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/