Old December 4th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - Lovin' It

On 12/4/2011 1:54 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Dec 4, 11:27 am, wrote:

. Being together for 25 years we've also gotten to that
butt-naked honesty that comes when the honeymoon has long been over.

We've been together 33 years and I know what you mean- we've been
through let's see
5 redudancies
3 parental losses
2 losses of close friends
4 losses of feline owners
5 near evictions
1 actual eviction (Our 5th or 6th date)
1 major hospital stay then months of aftercare
3 house moves
Multiple near misses on the bankrupcy front
1 minor cancer scare

I think we can yell at each other from time to time- we've earned it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Gawds, I'm not even going to try to list the things we've been through
and survived - but same here. ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/