Old March 25th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My Meowmie took me to TED!

Mischief wrote:
But do you have bad teeth?

I heard Meowmie saying that when a cat gets bad teeth, the teeth need
to come out. Otherwise if they stay in they'll make you feel worse
and you could get REAL sick.

Meowmie checks our teeth a lot. I think Mayhem needs to have a
dental, but it's very expensive, so I don't know whem Meowmie is
gonna do it.

But don't worry, you'll still have teeth to nip your momma

Mischief

Hoomin note: I've been trying to save up for Mayhem to get a dental.
she doesn't have tartar, just some gingivitis, but i want to get it
cleaned.

Unfortunatley now, with no job i can't afford it. So it'll have to
wait

Hope Persia gets her dental soon.

Kristi

I doan know if I has da bad teef. Dat guy just sayed I shuld get da dental
fing. Mommy asked an wuz told it wuld be about $200 if dey hadda pull some
teef but only $100 if dey just kleen dem. Mommy doan have $200. (sigh)

Persia