Old March 26th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My Meowmie took me to TED!

But if you need to have the teeth pulled, it would be better to get
them pulled. If they stay in there it will make you realy sick.

Hoomin/Tech note: I hate to say it, but a dental cleaning is a great
idea and if a tooth needs to be pulled it should be. A tooth that
needs to be pulled is normally diseased in some way and if it remains
in the mouth will only cause more problems in the long run. The
infection could spread to other teeth, deep into the bone, even up into
the sinus cavity.

but i know the feeling, i just scheduled Mayhem for a dental on Monday(
that hopefully will happen) and even with my employee discount it's
$140.