Old August 15th 04, 12:14 AM
CatNipped

It's funny how different they are from us. I remember when I had my
hysterectomy - for the first three days I just lay in the hospital bed
pushing and pushing and pushing "the pump" that administered demoral in a
constant drip. I only got up to walk because I knew how much more painful
the gas would be if I didn't The fourth day I can home this was how I
moved...

Shuffle left foot forward verrrrrrrry slowly an inch or two accompanyed by
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"; shuffle right foot forward verrrrrrry
slowly and inch or two accompanyed by "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWD THIS
HURTS!!!"; then stop and rest for a few minutes.

When I see this little thing, not even one day out of surgery,
--
Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie) LEAPING on and off the
bed, flying through the air from the bed to the dresser and back again,
rolling around on the floor, making mad dashes across the room chasing
Jessie - well, it's downright humbling!