Old June 5th 13, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

Default We have our full compliment of cats back!

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

Well, we picked up another cat yesterday. When my wife and I stopped at the
little filling station down near the highway, the owner told us about a cat
that was picked up in the middle of the highway by the police who were
called by a nearby neighbor when she saw it huddled by the double yellow
line in the middle of the road. She couldn't keep it, so we waited while the
owner ran over to her house and got her and the cast to come to the station
and give it to us. It is a male Siamese that is about a year old, and is
still unfixed. A sweet cat, but with no collar, and we now have five cats
again!

~~~~~
Concatulations! It has been awhile since you wrote this message, so please
update us and let us know how everything is going for you and your new
kitty. What is his name?

MaryL