Old July 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
Miss Violette

Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will dis
her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
ChildFree23 wrote in message
rthlink.net...
[Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
OK, Trudi tears off agin
ChildFree23 wrote in message
rthlink.net...
I'ze so happy! Let's go roll in the dirt over there!

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
I likez dis, trudi stops scratching energetically to inspect her

claws,
dey
isa lookin good butted i thinkz dey needz more work, and she again

tears
into the tree, I isa glad you camed to the picnic Lillith,

Trudi,glad
be
playing with her friend
ChildFree23 wrote in message
thlink.net...
Yeah! Let's go! [SCRATCH! SCRATCH! SCRATCH!] This is fun!

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
excellent!!! Lookat dat one itsa bigbig so we can use da same

one,
Trudi,
takes off at a tear towards an unsuspecting huge tree,
ChildFree23 wrote in message
thlink.net...
Hihi, Trudi! Let's go sharpen our claws on a tree. Then we

can
get
volleyball game going!

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
Hi lillith, I so glad to see ya, lets go anna play anna

maybe
eat
some
of
dis her grass, Trudi

anna hi to the rest of you guys too, Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message

thlink.net...
Hi hi hi! There's plenty of room in thuh medow.

Sumplace
between
thuh
bandstand and thuh food tabules is prime territoree.

Shoor
yew
can
burrow under thuh kwilt. It's reel soft. Wanna play
badminton?

That sounds furry good. We'll set up right here, near

Miss
Violette
and
her
clowder, so that Lilith Kitten can play with Trudi.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Can I catch the birdie and bring it to GranMeowmie as a

gift?

Capt. Midnight
DOC In Training

Hihi, Trudi! Do you want to play with me?

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence