Old March 23rd 05, 02:49 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 22 Mar 2005 07:32:18p, Tanada wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nk.net):

Ok, she STILL hasn't had them. Mike checked her out with
stethoscope and can still hear a bunch of purrs. He also says
that Sonya's nipples are full and starting to produce milk. She
is starting to produce a sort of line indentation down the
center of her tummy. Does that mean anything?

The family isn't happy, but they agree with me that if she
hasn't had them by Friday, we won't be leaving on vacation until
she does have them safely. I've also asked Rob to make another
TED appointment if she hasn't produced them by morning.

Penny spoiled us. We didn't have an idea how far along she was,
and her fur was so long one couldn't really tell that she was
pregnant. So when she popped them out, it was a pleasant
surprise. I could never be a cat breeder, too much stress.

I grossed Mandy out by telling her to do the hockey cheer as
well as the one I was doing for her. She says that I'm really
sick.

I don't get it. LOL

Purrs that she has them soon! Dirty litterbox offerings to TED for
making you guys (and US!) think it will happen any day!! just
kidding, mostly. hehehe

--
Cheryl