Old February 24th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat Cremation Urns

Wow, I have to agree with the prices being a bit much. I'm looking at a
concrete dog statue which is much bigger than this it's not near this cost.
I'll have to pay about 1/3 of the original price just in shipping to have it
delivered but even with the additional cost of shipping an 80lb item it's
still not this much.

Celeste

"Margarita Salt" wrote in message
wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael, I work at Perfect Memorials. We specialized in
quality memorial products for people and pets. We have a website
with the largest selection of cremation urns, and cremation
jewelry. I can help you with any questions you have about
selecting the right memorial product. Please feel free to call me
directly or e-mail me if there is anything I can do to help you.

Sincerely,

Michael W. West
Perfect Memorials
http://www.perfectmemorials.com
1-800-979-8767 (x704)

PS. Please use coupon code "google" for an extra 5% of all orders
on our website.

Um, yeah, your link was included in the group me and the REAL artist
were calling cheesy or boring. Must say you do have the white
porcelain cat I was considering for a bit less than the last place I
found it, but you guys out of your mind??? I'm getting custom work for
less than that.

--
Margarita Salt

"...practically no one in the world is entirely bad or
entirely good... motives are often more important than
actions." -- Eleanore Roosevelt