Old January 21st 17, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Pilling The Cat Revisited

On 1/20/2017 4:01 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
In my kitchen there are two drawers one contains- cutlery and odds and ends and one contains none cooking related odds and ends like screwdrivers, spare nails, paintbrushes, cat toys and cat flea treatments.

Bonnie can detect whether I am opening the drawer with cutlery or the other drawer at 300 feet or more and if it's the drawer with the flea treatment in she makes herself scarce at supersonic speeds

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball

Perhaps you should put some cutlery in the drawer with the flea
treatment. Most cats have excellent hearing. I'm convinced Bonnie
can tell the difference between the sound of rattling cutlery and a
screw driver and uh oh, flea treatment!

Jill