Old March 9th 05, 09:28 PM
Christina Websell

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
news:YqGXd.49048$Ze3.6118@attbi_s51...
http://www.theindychannel.com/family...57/detail.html

there is a link to a video of this kitten.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

I saw the pic of this kitten and watched the video. I couldn't understand
what was said on it.
My feeling on the matter is, FWIW, that if this kitten has a pair of eyes
that can see, two out of the four, a fully functioning mouth and digestive
system so that it can feed and nourish itself and eliminate waste, it should
be allowed to live. It will, of course, need a very special home if it
manages to survive.

Tweed