Old July 25th 05, 08:20 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:14 +0200, "Joske" wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote Can you find my sock?

This one?

http://members.home.nl/j.backer/tijd...-sock_jacb.gif

The cat dragged it in.

Joske :-)

Oh, that's cute! That is the sweetest thing. Are you married? I'm
probably way too old for you -- I'm 47. But I think I could handle
living in with you in Holland and I'll get on the next plane if you
want. I got no life to speak of. I will claim to be a political
refugee from the Cheney/Bush administration and sign up for every free
gov't handout under the sun. I've worked enough in my life. I'm
ready to kick back, smoke weed and let a Dutch girl take care of my
needs.

Charlie :-)