Old December 23rd 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default OT Happy Holidays

The next couple of days will be crazy for all of us wanted to wish the
group Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Back atcha, Matthew!

Lynne

A very Happy christmas *to you all* from us in the Uk too.Whilst you
are all opening your presents in Usa,we will be eating dinner...& those
of you in Australia will be winding up the day& getting over excited
children to bed as we eat.We truely do live in a global village these
day's,don't we?I hope that *you all* have a wonderful day;o)

Don't forget to put out your left over turkey(minus the bones,of
course!!) for our feral/abandond friend's who are not as fortunate as
we are?!
Hugs,
Sheela x