Old October 15th 04, 05:04 PM
Mary

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
To the nutty "Mary"

One trick pony? Nice work by Paul Simon. I guess you like to use the

labels
affixed to yourself and rework them to use for others. What a jerk. You

are
pathetic. Trying - in vain - to keep on chanting about the use of another

ID
used years ago. You insist - be dammed - on ignoring facts..you'd rather

die,
apparently, than incorporate facts into any of your rants. Do you stand

in
public areas - with mismatched clothing and scream at those passing

by..."I
remember that 6 1/2 years ago, you support "this" position"...or "that

policy?"
Do you have file cabinets in your 4th story walk-up with your Google

notes for
the past couple of years?

Ya, ya, ya, I'm mentally ill, off my meds, etc. But I do know that the
phrase "one trick pony" existed pre-Paul Simon. lol!