Old March 5th 12, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default tour part 3

da kanz pantwee iz awso kule ta get behind da pull owt drawers ta x r
size da hoominz, in fakt alla bottom cabinetz haz deze anna onze soft
sqwished MH beclawz himz wuz lukin behind a pull out drawer anna she
didunt hear hisef in der... der iz onlee one heater bent so diz iz not
berree gud fur kitteez inna kitchum, so we iz awmozt dun wiffa ture but
soft hast rezt herown pawz.

storrmmee

Dis is furry nice! Da area wif da vinylmonsters would be funfun if youz
had da mizfortune of hafing a Goggie living wif you. It would be great
fun to watch da Goggie run across da vinyl an go smashing into da wall. A
big enough Goggie might evn gif you a new door to da Out!

I could send you a Goggie if you want one.

Harri