Old July 30th 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default New kitten

"nik Simpson" wrote in message

One less kitten at the local animal shelter. She's about 12 weeks old
and blue-grey. At the shelter, she made it abundantly clear that she was
going home with me, despite the other kittens being larger, she just
pushed them out of the way. At home she's been utterly fearless and
likes to sleep on my head at night while purring loudly.

So far Emily and Custer have reacted OK, not pleased, but they are
getting over it. I expect Emily will just ignore her, but Custer is
intrigued by the games she plays, but not sure whether to join in yet.

I'm still working on a name for her, she's at the vet this morning being
spayed, so wish her luck ;-)

--
Nik Simpson

Fantastic! And concatulations!!