Old October 17th 12, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default It wasn't Tiger

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:31:58 -0400,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

Yesterday, a little after 7 PM, I felt a mild shaking of the sofa. At
first I thought Tiger was sitting behind me scratching his head. But
no, he was asleep on the floor. It was an earthquake - centered about
100 miles east of here.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I read about that. I only felt an earthquake once, when I was sitting
in bleachers watching a tennis match at the US Open. It felt like some
truck had backed into them. Not everyone noticed! But quite a few
folks were looking around. A ew minutes later the kid next to me
looked at his phone and said it had been an earthquake.

That is an odd feeling. I can understand why you thought it was Tiger.