Old September 19th 04, 02:25 PM
Adrian

J wrote:
I recently adopted a 2 year old tabby mix from the local Animal Rescue
League. He is a great little guy and is fitting in well with my four
year old tabby male.

I noticed the other night as he was getting ready to bed down that he
was kneading an area around my calf, which to me wasn't unusual, but
then the little fella started to strangely move his back legs... It
only took a nano-second to realize what he was doing (humping) and I
gently pushed him away.

He has done this another one or two times and this brings about some
questions:

He's neutered...I have never seen this behavior in a neutered cat in
all my years of owning cats..has anyone here?

How can I modify his behavior so that this stops, without alienating
him? I don't want him to think I don't want him around...

meaningful appropriate suggestions are welcome...

Thanks...

Smokey (RB) used to do this even though he was neutered. I could never
stop him but it nerver hurt anyone.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.