Old July 30th 03, 11:04 PM
Cheryl

Dee wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, bewtifulfreak wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82978103lvhuIP

Your Shadow's a doll, he looks almost exactly like my Greebo (big
ol' black boy with teddy bear face)!

I never heard him described that way but you're absolutely right. lol
Actually, years ago when he got his full figure (he was badly
malnourished and skinny as a rail when I took him in) he reminded me
of a bear -- very muscular. Greebo sounds very special, too.

Aww Cheryl *hug* !!

I don't usually get to look at everyone's photos because pine

doesn't
support links (and I haven't figured out how to cut and paste with

the
windows 2000 telnet box), but I had to see Shadow, I feel like he's
out brother! He's just as handsome as can be. I'm looking at your
after hospital pics now, and I feel so bad for both of you. I know
just how you felt. It makes me sad to see the little shaved spot on
Shadow's leg, h0p had them in his front and back legs each more than
once the first time,

You should have see the ruckus caused by a pic I posted in the binary
group after his liver aspiration and his tummy was shaved. I took a
pic because the vet said to watch out for black spots so I wanted a
record of what it looked like. I called the thread "Shaved Pussy"
;o)

and has a new one now. It always bothered me that Sunny died with

her
front legs shaved like that ...just didn't seem right. Well, hell.
that all got more maudlin than I'd intended! Shadow's awesome, he
reminds me
of my Sam

Dee

Awww... I'm sure Sunny knew you were doing all you could for her and
her shaved legs were a tribute to that. Poor girl. She's in a better
place now.

Cheryl