Old September 11th 03, 02:01 AM
Arlene Knop

Arlene Knop wrote:

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Calling FELIX:

Felix, deer,
Are yew gonna come to Capt. Midnite's DOC partee? There's lotsa food
and there's gonna be dancing.......
Gretchen Marie, hopeful

On my way, dear heart. My humans have needed a lot of my care lately,
so please forgive my not paying proper attention to you.

Incidentally, Dad's going to go talk to a tuna place tomorrow about
whether they want to give him tunas, so any purrs anyone can spare
would be appreciated [Mom still isn't having much luck with finding a
tuna place for herself, which bothers her].

Felix, with very needy humans lately

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Oh, my. I unnerstand about toona places. Ize still purring fur bof of
them and liting thuh candul. I didn't mean to nag yew, I thot maybe
yew needed a nite off fur sum fun at thuh partee. See yew there.

Yer devoted Gretchen Marie

Fangu, fangu, my hero! Yew yerownself know that Ize thuh eepitomy of
ladiness. Wot mite be taken fur misbehaving is mereely dissiplinning
thuh hoomins such as yerownself is about to do now. That and No Fun
Unca Cory who duzn't beleev kittees shud be smurgling under blanketz.
We iz all fixedwhen notborken, Unca Cory. Wot cud POSSIBLY happen?
Show him ALL yer klawz, Felix, deer.

Gretchen Marie, in an indignant huff