Old July 5th 03, 09:38 PM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
(Sherry ) wrote:

My parents had a Maine Coon; he could reach the (standard 36") kitchen
countertop - standing on the floor & reaching up - to whack something off,
if it was near its edge.

Cathy

Sounds like my daughter's MC. He's big. Not fat, but everything about him is
just *big*--huge head, huge paws. He doesn't meow a lot though; he "chirps"
greet you though. It's cute.
Here's a pic of him. Last time I posted this, I got a snide remark from
someone
about the photo being "doctored", and it is not.

I'm guessing you're going to post the pic in
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, since this is a text group?

Priscilla
--
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.