Old September 28th 03, 06:21 PM
~*SooZy*~

"M.C. Mullen" wrote in message
I think this whole discussion about purebred cats or not misses the point.
Some purebred cats *are* beautiful. Without them we would not know much
about the large variety of cats.
Rescue cats are good company too, and can be afforded by many people.

BUT the point is, that every cat should get fixed unless there is a very
plausible reason not to do it.
Here farmers get reduced prices for doing so.
We have so many useless laws, why not bring one in that reduces

unnecessary
growth of cat population?

Carola

but if every cat got fixed, there would be no cats left! but I do
understand what you mean....

we visited a RSPCA in Portsmouth UK today.... I was surprised how few cats
they had and most had been reserved by new owners no purebred there either!
the dog blocks where nearly empty too. Maybe I will in an area that cares
about not producing so many un wanted cats and dogs.