Old September 28th 03, 06:35 PM
Sherry

we visited a RSPCA in Portsmouth UK today.... I was surprised how few cats
they had and most had been reserved by new owners no purebred there either!
the dog blocks where nearly empty too. Maybe I will in an area that cares
about not producing so many un wanted cats and dogs.

I always get the impression from our UK friends that overpopulation isn't
nearly as critical there. Some say that in certain areas kittens are even
difficult to find. It would be interesting to know the reason for that. I wish
it were that way at every shelter. Everywhere.

Sherry