Old May 29th 05, 04:50 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
Helen Wheels wrote:
Susan M wrote:

You can imagine the scene:

My friend Elena comes over, sees the boys and says, "Wow - have your
cats lost weight???"
Me, a little pleased and self conscious "Why yes - I'm sooooo glad
you noticed!!"

Struck me as funny - but boy have they slimmed down and look sleek
now. They could both use tummy tucks but I love them just the way
they are

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Slim cats

Congratulations to your little fellers.

Not too long ago, my brother's d*g went on a calorie controlled diet
at his vet's recommendation. He was so successful that he won the
practice's doggy weight watcher of the month award.

The prize was a big bag of dog food.

ROFL! To be doled out slowly, I suppose!

Jill

Maybe this Italian boy would like it,

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies

Dieting boy ate dog's dinner

The parents of a dieting Italian boy have worked out why he was still
putting on weight - he was stealing the dog's dinner.

They solved the mystery when the dog bit the boy on the bottom and they
realised he had been eating the pet's food.

The 10-year-old from Frosinone was told to go on a diet after he tipped
the scales at seven stone and 12 pounds.

The boy's father told local media they had noticed the dog was looking
thin, but had not made the connection.

The boy's parents have reportedly asked their doctor to devise a lighter
diet for their son.