Old June 1st 05, 12:57 AM
Shiral

Pan's top weight was about 9 pounds when he was in his prime. Now he's
an older gentleman, he's holding his own at about 7 pounds. I'd like
him fatter, but he's always been a rather dainty, picky eater. Giving
extra treats to only ONE of three cats doesn't work, too well, even
when I give him a few chicken scraps, now and then. He nibbles a few
mouthfuls and then wanders away from his bowl, which is not good
strategy around my shameless girls. Francesca I estimate is about 8-9
pounds and she looks very good at that weight. Nina is fine now, but
I'm going to have to work out a way to keep her from getting much
heavier er, that is "fluffier" as her appetite appears boundless, and I
think she and her mother are about the same weight. I may have to
start feeding them in different rooms to make sure Pan gets his full
share and that Nina doesn't get MORE than her share.

Melissa