Old October 3rd 05, 10:26 PM
Ruby Tuesday

Default I Don't Believe it!!!!!!!!

Something unusual was happening. Usually when Mico goes to pee in the
litterbox, it makes a certain sound. But today I heard the tinkle of water,
and went to see what was happening. I was hoping he wasn't peeing into the
sink. Well lo and behold, he was perched on the toilet seat with his rear
end over the toilet! I NEVER trained him to do anything like that, I always
thought that kind of stuff was just not natural. Who woulda thunk??????
Anybody else have a cat that has taught itself to pee in the toilet?

- Ruby Tuesday