Old October 4th 05, 02:13 AM
Candace

Ruby Tuesday wrote:
Something unusual was happening. Usually when Mico goes to pee in the
litterbox, it makes a certain sound. But today I heard the tinkle of water,
and went to see what was happening. I was hoping he wasn't peeing into the
sink. Well lo and behold, he was perched on the toilet seat with his rear
end over the toilet! I NEVER trained him to do anything like that, I always
thought that kind of stuff was just not natural. Who woulda thunk??????
Anybody else have a cat that has taught itself to pee in the toilet?

My cat Scottie's biological brother, Jack, did, too. His mom said she
was combing her hair, etc. one day in the bathroom and he came in, got
on the toilet, squatted, and went. I've lost touch with her so don't
know if he continued to do it.

Candace