Old June 18th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Fixing the Feral Problem:What Does, Does Not Work

Matthew wrote:
As I said does it make you feel like a big man to talk about hurting small
animals
You are such a big man Brett real big such a shame when you look in the
mirror reality sets in and you hear the laughter

How do you feel when you think about the native WILDLIFE in AMERICA,
and in AUSTRALIA, and EVERYWHERE ELSE with FERAL CAT INFESTATION, that
are MURDERED so you can harbor stupid illusions about your cute packs
of killers?

You are a lot bigger than a bluebird, an oriole, a purple martin or
even a weasel. Physically, but not morally. You have a brain but you'd
rather think with your ass. You are rotten, rotten to the core.

The farals I have killed and will continue to kill, I don't have
anything peraonal against. They are merely doing what evolution and
human breeding have programmed them to do. The humans who turn them
loose and mollycoddle them are the real bad actors, but unfortunately
they vote and animals don't.