Old July 7th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Junior, Howse uf Koster, May 1, 1991 - July 5, 2006

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:49:28 -0400, Boogie's Mom's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dearest Cinni, Cookie, Bitsy, Baby, and Kosters,

I know that Boogie was waiting to greet Junior and invite him to the pub for
some nip ale and tunes. A candle is lit here in "Bawlmer" to light Junior
on his way.

Anti Shado, Meowmie to Boogie da HarpurrCat(rb)
wrote in message
oups.com...
Deer Frenz:

We haz been away furum da noosgroop furra wyle, an it is wif hevvy
hartz dat we return tudae.

We are furry sad tu report dat Junior wuz hewped tu da Bridj yesturdae
at 4:40 PM Purcific tyme by TED Catherine and TED assistant Heather.
He went furry kwyetly tu sleep in Meowmie's arms (affur a quick
farewell growl at TED).

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, an send owr sympafies to da hoomanz, an
Purr fur Junior to haff a gennle jurney....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/6/2006 7:36:38 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Fangu, Mme. Anais. Meowmie sez he went tu sleep furry gentlee,
snuggled in hurz armz, wif TED Catherine petting him, too.

Cinni fur da smaller gang