Old October 22nd 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
BarB

Default Arrgh week from hell!!

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 03:41:00 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

Well, the 'stud tail' turned out to be ringworm. Arrrgh!! So off to the vet,
tablets all around, malaseb, stuff to use in my washing machine, uv light to
help spot the ringworm, stuff forus in case we get it. Arrgh!

To keep from getting ringworm myself, I rub antifungal cream into
every scratch. The only times I've gotten it myself it has been at
the site of a minor kitten booboo. Those baby nails are worse than
needles.

Good luck with the sick baby.

BarB