Old July 4th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default My feisty old ladycat update (long)

Christina Websell wrote:

Dang me if this cat won't be the death of me! My nerves have been in shreds
lately what with her having to be hospitalised a few weeks ago, recovering
slowly from that, going missing and me doing all the climbing over fences
searching, getting found and going downhill again with no appetite, return
to TED for injections with warning of days to live, pooing all over, return
to TED, have a slight difference of opinion, get poo meds that he is
confident I won't be able to give, spend all my spare time cooking things
she *might* want to eat and trying to get her to eat them and hide the meds
somehow.
I feel worn out and exhausted.
HOWEVER!! I think it's all been worth it.

I'm so glad to hear that she's doing better. And even put on a bit of
weight! She might be the death of you, but I'm starting to wonder if
*she* might be immortal.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^