Old July 4th 08, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default My feisty old ladycat update (long)

Christina Websell wrote:

KFC is sitting on the arm of the chair next to me as I am typing this and
keeps headbutting my hand and rubbing her cheeks on the keyboard. She almost
never bothers me when I am on the computer.
Maybe she is trying to say" thank you to you all for my purrs and prayers."
She is purring up a storm herself. This is not a dying cat any more.
Now all I need to see is a nice firm poo in the litterbox and I will say
she's fooled us all again, (including TED) ;-)
Fortunately I will not need to be admitted to a psychiatric ward as I
already have a counsellor provided by my employer when a manager nearly
bullied me into oblivion. It was his bad luck he came on Wednesday and got
a whole month's worth of Kitty Farmcat;-) He is a very nice man and has a
cat himself.

Well Christina, the purrs keep on coming for you and KFC. I'm glad
she's feeling better now and sorry about all the stress for you!

Susan M
Otis and Chester