Old March 12th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
cyberpurrs

Default Pure Breeds

"James" wrote in message
Did you see the Nightline piece on health problems in pure dogs? Does
you pet have problems because of inbreeding? I know some rabbits have
teeth problems due to breeding. The piece mentioned that one breed of
dogs tend to have a high rate of cancer; flat face dogs have breathing
problems; some breeds can't have normal sex and must do it in the lab
and have C-section instead of normal birth. I wouldn't be surprised
if dogs are not the only pets with man made health problems.

First we create the health problems then we dope them up to prolong
their lives. Then we lock them up in the house to protect them. Boy,
our pets are sure lucky.

So adopt stray mixed breeds and let them out so they can get slaughtered.

I really wish you would shut the **** up, James.