Old November 25th 03, 12:26 AM
Cat Protector

I have a friend who is an interior designer who is considering building
custom made cat trees. He is going to be building me one for a reasonable
price and it will be to my cat's specifications so when it is built I'll
post a picture in case others want one for their cats. But if you want a
cheap one then Walmart and possibly Petsmart has them. The one at Walmart is
plastic and is small but you can easily connect the parts.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Matt" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Im looking for a good place to buy a cheap and cool cat tree online
(US), does anybody know of a such a place?

Thx,

Matt